What are microgroups?
Microgroups are home-based small groups that meet on Sundays in order to worship and connect together. Since we do not yet have a physical location in which to gather on Sundays, this is a way in which we can begin to regather and reconnect with one another.
By now, you should have been invited to join a microgroup. If you want to join and have not yet been contacted, please email Pastor Josh.
What's our plan for microgroups?
For the month of June, your microgroup will gather at 10:00am. Your group will watch the livestream service together at 10:30am. Immediately following this, there will be a discussion time and an opportunity to pray for each other. Your Sunday microgroup should end and dismiss before noon.
BEFORE JOINING A MICROGROUP....
- Monitor your health and be alert. Watch for fever, cough, shortness of breath, or other symptoms of COVID-19. Take your temperature if symptoms develop.
- Stay at home if you are sick! If you feel ill or have a fever over 100.4°F, showing any signs of COVID-19 or any other contagious illness, do not come to a microgroup.
- Though not required, we encourage microgroup attendees to maintain social distancing of least 6 feet away from other attendees.
- If you are at higher risk for severe illness, you should not attend a microgroup.
- If you feel more comfortable wearing a cloth face covering or mask while you attend a microgroup, we encourage you to do so. However, this is not required.
- Remember to always cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow.
- Be careful and avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth.
- After leaving your microgroup, we encourage you to use hand sanitizer. When you get home, wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
GraceLife Announcement archive